I develop creative brand strategies. That means lots of things to lots of people, but it usually covers: brand positioning, messaging, voice, and naming. And training and research to make sure it all works out. Check out my consultancy, Doublebit Narrative, to learn more.
I like to write about naming. I like to talk about it even more. You've been warned.
- Name vs. name
- So you decided to name it
- Does it really need a name?
- Naming the future
- Give your name a voice
- Promises to keep: Five approaches to naming your portfolio
- Brands with substance: Naming trends in the marijuana industry
- All systems go: Nine tips for developing a naming system that actually works
- True to form: Why brand names are getting real
- The whole cast of characters: When naming strategies get personal
- Now that it has a name, what do we call it?
- Freedom of—and from—choice
Messaging and voice
While most of my strategic work is something I’d rather tell than show (you wouldn’t want me flashing your strategy around either), I can show you bits and pieces of the writing I've done to bring strategic work to life.